AIM
None

Sounds Of Thunder Sounds Of Thunder

ocheen harasho

This movie connected with me from the start. As soon as I saw the Russian Mcdonalds signs, I was happy. The voice acting was excellent, and I understood it, which made it a LOT better, the graphics were amazing. New ways of animating, ripples in water, the blood flowing into the water, the cigarette falling off the ash tray. The style was the best.

This movie had no real action scenes, no shooting, no hitting... Yet it was still so good. It was a great artistic movie, and I think a lot of people could feel the emotion coming from it.

This movie was almost perfect. The music, the voices, the animation, the style, were flawless. Good job!

Ya looblu eta keeno ochen mnoga.

How To Create An Enemy. How To Create An Enemy.

Simply awful.

This is terrible. Not only do you mispell words in this movie, but you also get words completely wrong. And worst of all, there was no movie. All you had was text. I was honestly waiting for something to happen, and that was the only reason for me to keep watching this insult that you call a movie. Im sorry to be so harsh, but When you hype up a movie like this, thats what people expect... a movie.

sdfsdfdfsdf responds:

I hardly "hyped up" my flash. Sorry the only 2 catagories are movies and games.

You know, if you think I can't animate... why don't you look at my movies on my other name with animation, and then take a quick look at your skate movies, which is the same thing as my text tweening, except you use rectangles.

Majority rules, my batting average on my other name was higher than any of your movies.

Perfect Kirby 3.1 Perfect Kirby 3.1

Excellent.

The part I like best about this movie is pausing on certain parts and zooming in. I found a lot of cool stuff. My favorite is either the computer, the paper that says "scene: remember?" and the bookcase. I hope I didn't give anything away, I was as bland as I possibly could be. Good work, and good detail.

Pikanjo responds:

There is too much to give away. Keep searching.

Texas vs Iowa State Texas vs Iowa State

Yay

Finally! A football movie on newgrounds!!! Ive been waiting for this day. Thank you. Clever idea by the way.

Xcalibur54 responds:

Thanks, I had a lot of fun making these!

Mario vs. Sonic 46 (VGDC) Mario vs. Sonic 46 (VGDC)

Er

I didnt find that funny or entertaining at all. It doesnt look like you tried to hard either...

(stop with the author comments though)

MAYORMCHEESE responds:

WHOOPS

The normandy mission The normandy mission

Fantastic!

It was refreshing to see a Normandy movie that is not about Omaha Beach, like so many people on NG have. I loved the great sound, and when random grenades/shells exploded next to the characters. The look of the movie was excellent, kind of like cell shading. This movie will definately be on my fav. movies list when it is finished. Just dont ruin it with something such as the sniper takes out a whole squad. The direction this movie is going is amazing. Good Luck.

Bird Catcher : REMIX Bird Catcher : REMIX

Great

I like it. The voice acting was good. YOu should definately try to animate, though. You seem like a skilled artist, and a skilled.... talker.. Good luck.

Little Tortilla Boy Little Tortilla Boy

Hahaha I love it!!!

This is one of the funniest things on Newgrounds. I have heard Pablo say this, but i could never get a mental image in my head as good as this movie. The animation is even good. Good job!!

Pussy Pussy

Great!

I loved this. The best part is after the guy says "pussy" and looks at the other guy. Brilliant.

Kirk's Skate Video No. 3 Kirk's Skate Video No. 3

Excellent

Very well animated. I enjoyed the bails the most, because they were so well animated. They looked almost real. They weren't like other stick skating movies, (i.e. Huge blood spot after a small bail; Hitting groin on something) they were how real skaters fall every day. Good work.