AIM
None

Sounds Of Thunder Sounds Of Thunder

ocheen harasho

This movie connected with me from the start. As soon as I saw the Russian Mcdonalds signs, I was happy. The voice acting was excellent, and I understood it, which made it a LOT better, the graphics were amazing. New ways of animating, ripples in water, the blood flowing into the water, the cigarette falling off the ash tray. The style was the best.

This movie had no real action scenes, no shooting, no hitting... Yet it was still so good. It was a great artistic movie, and I think a lot of people could feel the emotion coming from it.

This movie was almost perfect. The music, the voices, the animation, the style, were flawless. Good job!

Ya looblu eta keeno ochen mnoga.

How To Create An Enemy. How To Create An Enemy.

Simply awful.

This is terrible. Not only do you mispell words in this movie, but you also get words completely wrong. And worst of all, there was no movie. All you had was text. I was honestly waiting for something to happen, and that was the only reason for me to keep watching this insult that you call a movie. Im sorry to be so harsh, but When you hype up a movie like this, thats what people expect... a movie.

sdfsdfdfsdf responds:

I hardly "hyped up" my flash. Sorry the only 2 catagories are movies and games.

You know, if you think I can't animate... why don't you look at my movies on my other name with animation, and then take a quick look at your skate movies, which is the same thing as my text tweening, except you use rectangles.

Majority rules, my batting average on my other name was higher than any of your movies.

Perfect Kirby 3.1 Perfect Kirby 3.1

Excellent.

The part I like best about this movie is pausing on certain parts and zooming in. I found a lot of cool stuff. My favorite is either the computer, the paper that says "scene: remember?" and the bookcase. I hope I didn't give anything away, I was as bland as I possibly could be. Good work, and good detail.

Pikanjo responds:

There is too much to give away. Keep searching.

Notessimo Notessimo

One of the best

This is one of the best APPS on newgrounds, if not the best. The icons for each instrument/sound are brilliant. Enough said, good work.

AtemiS-Starburst responds:

THANK YOU ! :)

XENO TACTIC XENO TACTIC

I haven't played a game like this in a while

it's been a while since I've played a game on Newgrounds that was so addicting. It took me 2 days to beat the first level and I loved every minute of it. You have a really good style, and minor glitches are inevitable especially when using flash, so don't worry about reviewers complaints.
I would love to see a finished version of this, seeing as how you said it was a "beta."

Good work!

Proximity Proximity

Great!!

I'm Really not a big fan of these types of games at all, yet I fell in love with this one!

One of the reasons it's so great is because it's so fun to play, yet so basic. It's like a discovery that was right under everyones nose. You are the person that created and discovered it.

You should add more modes of play, although I can't really ask for much more.

Perhaps a mode where you can't move your tiles anywhere on the board, but have to progress to the enemies side?

Great game. 9/10, 5/5

[[=Electrify REMIX=]] [[=Electrify REMIX=]]

beastie boys are good

your beat is decent

Lovesick--_--(2:24) Lovesick--_--(2:24)

good harmonizing

the rating system is so messed up on this website it hurts... this should remain top 10... good work

::Z::Vendetta ::Z::Vendetta